AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to list multiple service areas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

DryerTech

16096 S Bennett Ln

Oregon City, OR 97045

503-746-9580

DryerTech.com

I run a service business so all our work is done in the customers home.  My primary location and service area have been verified.  We have set up a new location about 200 miles away where we have a technician, a different address, phone number and business license.  I attempted to set up a new location in GMB but since we are a service company, Google doesn't seem to like us having two locations.  Even though they are 200 miles apart.  But I need to set up our service area for the new location but if I add those zip codes to our primary location, Google maps includes everything in-between, which we do not service.  Is there a way to set up multiple service areas to deal with this?  It seems the second location would be the solution but again I have been told as an in home service business, that is not an option.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.