AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to create a custom URL for my Google+ Page?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone! I hope someone help. I have many times to make a custom url for my Google+ page but it doesn't work. Even if it looks on the links fine, but when I click on it gives an error. This is the page link: https://plus.google.com/109897519859046287742 The steps that I followed: Went to About sections, Links, changed URL and then nothing happened. So how to create a costume URL?! Thank you! Mena Naqada Music

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to create a costume URL for my Google+ Page?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Naqada M,

There are a few rules to keep in mind when you’re trying to get a custom URL. If you’re having trouble, make sure:

• You have ten or more followers (people who have added you to their circles)
  • Your account is at least 30 days old
  • Your profile has a profile photo
  • Your account is in good standing

Note: Custom URLs must meet the Google+ User Content and Conduct Policy and the Google+ custom URLs terms of use. If you find a custom URL that doesn’t match our policies, please report the profile.

Kind Regards,

James

How to create a custom URL for my Google+ Page?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hello James_Clemens,

What do you exactly mean by "your account is in good standing" here? Good standing complies here to what ? And what are the steps to get your account in good standing ?

Please help me out here !

Thanks