1.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How to add social media links to google my business page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to add social media links to my google my business/brand page ~ So that they appear in the search result (below the company profile)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by J Clemens (Top Contributor)
February

Re: How to add social media links to google my business page?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @Mahantesh! You can learn about how to add structured data markup so Google can see social profiles associated with your business by checking out the Google Developers site. There's some great general information about enhancing your site's attributes, which includes lots of helpful tips on improving your business' presence in Google Search. You can find specific, detailed information about specifying your social profiles by visiting this page:

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by J Clemens (Top Contributor)
February

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @Mahantesh! You can learn about how to add structured data markup so Google can see social profiles associated with your business by checking out the Google Developers site. There's some great general information about enhancing your site's attributes, which includes lots of helpful tips on improving your business' presence in Google Search. You can find specific, detailed information about specifying your social profiles by visiting this page:

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Brielle B! Thank you very much for adrressing the question ~ I'm using wordpress.com - Is there any page which has more specific information about uploading the data markup to my site?

Best

Mahantesh 

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

There aren't any specific tutorials for WordPress on Google's sites, but there's definitely some great information to be found with Google Search. This article may have the information you're looking for. You can also check out the WordPress Plugins Directory which likely has easy-to-use plugins to help you add structured data to your site. With the search tool I found the Schema plugin, which may help you out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much Brielle! 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I do not like to recommend specific plugins but if you search "wordpress plugin to add social network schema" on Google several will turn up that can probably do what you require.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is thee someone at Google that can add my social links? On google my business? Twitter is there, somehow. Thanks - Rocket Hulsey for atomicrocketpoplab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi folks! Please note that I'm using worrdpress.com not wordpress.org! 

Experts in the Topic
MikeJohnston
Brielle B