My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to Remove Negative Keywords displaying our Business Place listing in Top search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It has been observed that when a user searches a negative keyword on google, the top result search engine throw is our Business Place listed on google maps. That negative keyword doesnt have anything related to our line of business hence we would want to fix this issue because it has been observed that due to that negative keyword, our Search engine ranking is getting badly impacting. Kindly help us with your expert views.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Remove Negative Keywords displaying our Business Place listing in Top search results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohit K

You have to be more specific please.

When you search a negative keyword , what keyword ?

What is your business ?

Screenshot to show the issue

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: How to Remove Negative Keywords displaying our Business Place listing in Top search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It all depends on your particular business, there are a lot of methods to create the perfect semantic core..
to find negative keyword there are many tools like wordstream, semrush, according me, i create my keyword lists according free results from k-meta, just filtering non traffic, search volume and competition, or not related to my business....