AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to Maximize Google my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we are BRAND new and would love to learn how to Maximize Google my business. Would love any help.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Treslie Ryan F
May

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google my business has an algorithm of its own that is based on correctly optimizing your listing such as (correct category) photos and making sure it is correctly setup.  

Citations (directory listings with unique descriptions, correct category, NAP Name,address,phone number) will also help with ranking, backlinks to your website (articles,blogs, etc) 

Making sure your website has good structure, schema (basically a language that helps Google understand what your page is about) 

Other ranking factors include your website being secure with SSL which yours already is.

a map embed on your website contact us page, here is the embed code:

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d321303.3268281848!2d-114.35433369398585!3d51.0..." width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Among other things can help including but not limited to social signals, YouTube with optimized videos and more!

If you have any further questions I am happy to assist you with those.

Thanks,

Nathan D Olsen

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

has this issue been solved ?

If so please mark off this thread as solved. thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

No it hasn't. I would like to speak with someone who has been successful with Google my Business and see what I can do to become more visible and convert those that find us. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you could supply some information I would be happy to look at your business and make suggestions on how you can improve your presence with Google My Business.

Such as business name, website, address.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Awesome thank you our business name is: 

Isagenix Calgary - Treslie Frey - Isagenix Rep

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Treslie Ryan F
May

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google my business has an algorithm of its own that is based on correctly optimizing your listing such as (correct category) photos and making sure it is correctly setup.  

Citations (directory listings with unique descriptions, correct category, NAP Name,address,phone number) will also help with ranking, backlinks to your website (articles,blogs, etc) 

Making sure your website has good structure, schema (basically a language that helps Google understand what your page is about) 

Other ranking factors include your website being secure with SSL which yours already is.

a map embed on your website contact us page, here is the embed code:

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d321303.3268281848!2d-114.35433369398585!3d51.0..." width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Among other things can help including but not limited to social signals, YouTube with optimized videos and more!

If you have any further questions I am happy to assist you with those.

Thanks,

Nathan D Olsen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Nathan!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Nathan,