My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How to Create and Display Knowledge graph in right side of Google Search?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to display information-box and knowledge graph about my company including social media buttons on right side of Google search. I haven't publish Wikipedia yet as my website has launched just a month ago. 

I got some information after searching that I should have wiki and freebase sources for my website. Can I publish this without it or if not then what should I do for getting Freebase source? I have google business page and other social media sources that are going well on google.

Thanks,

Sonal

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Create and Display Knowledge graph in right side of Google Search?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sonal, freebase was closed years ago (2014 I think?) so that's not going to help you. You say you just opened your website a month ago... are you sure your company's big enough to warrant this? Unless you're not saying some really important things about the size of your company, this sounds like a waste of time to me. Even if you snuck a page on wikipedia, if you don't actually belong there you're just going to get it pulled, and if you keep trying you're going to get yourself blacklisted. 

If you have a locally relevant business though (a GMB page and a business where you work with clients in your area) then getting a local knowledge panel is really easy, you should already have one coming up. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: How to Create and Display Knowledge graph in right side of Google Search?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3