AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How many times can page ownership be transfered? & how to add social network to business page bio??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Home someone will answer my questions below:

1) Mr. A is owner of business page while Mr. B is the page manager. Mr.A then give the ownership of his page to Mr.B and deleted himself. After a week Mr.B decided to give back the ownership of the page to Mr.A. He already inform Mr.A and Mr.A agree. So he try to add Mr. A as manager of the page but he can't. why?? how can the ownership be transfered back to Mr. A???

2) If u see google+ profile, you can add social networks links such as FB & Twitter in the about section. How can i add my business fb & twitter links to my google+ local business page as i see there is no option for that in the page about section??

Hope someone can clarify me this matters :)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How many times can page ownership be transfered? & how to add social network to business pag

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Khalid K

I am not sure how many times, or rather on the frequency you can change ownership.

Have you tried ?

I will see if their is a limit and get back to you

You cannot add other links to a business page except the business websites URL. 

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: How many times can page ownership be transfered? & how to add social network to business pag

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it the same as changing name at google+ profile which can only be done every 3 months?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It wont be the same as changing name, and I am waiting to find out.

Did you try already ?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i try but it does not allow me to assign the person i add

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
OK, will wait to hear back on time limits.

I will let you know when I do

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Just heard back.

Try waiting 24hrs before you attempt to transfer ownership back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i've waited for a week

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Then I have no idea @Khalid K

Google teams responded 24hrs, then something else must be wrong.

Contact business support :

https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i dont prefer to go to that support link as previously i do it and guess what, nothing happen.

Can u plz tag ur experts friends here so they can help answering my questions