AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How do I list my social media platforms under my Google+ listing for my business (like CNN does)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I list my social media platforms under my Google+ listing for my business (like CNN does)? *Please see link below for reference.  Thank you!

https://www.google.com/search?q=cnn&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

1. Lonnie Ledford & Associates

2. 6107 Savannah Bay Court, Tampa, FL 33611

3.  813.849.8912

4.  https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109629234931414239005/+Lonnieledfordonline/posts

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I list my social media platforms under my Google+ listing for my business (like CNN does)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
this kind of knowledge graph for cnn (or Hugo Boss) is nothings you can enforce to get shown.
It will likely happen if your business is as much relevant as cnn or Hugo Boss are worldwide known.
Best chance could be having a wikipedia article of very hight access and relevance.

Re: How do I list my social media platforms under my Google+ listing for my business (like CNN does)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Lonnie,

You can add markup to your website that will tell Google what social profiles are yours. 

Read here:

https://developers.google.com/structured-data/customize/social-profiles

No guarantees they will get picked up in the Knowledge Graph as @Helmut Geissler points out, but it will give you a chance.

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ben,
Do you know if there is a solution in the structure markup to re-arrange the order of reviews in the knowledge panel? I see the developer schema.org code for including it in the page listing, but nothing further.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Caltex,
Not to my knowledge. You can try and order them and see what happens :)

Hope this was of help and answered your question.
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@CalTex There is no way to control the arrangement of the reviews in the knowledge graph.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky