My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add a logo to my google my business profile?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business name is 'Island Heritage Tours', address 10 Scott Close, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 2HA. I want to upload a logo but don't appear to have this option? Also, cannot see how to change profile pic

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris, 

The GMB interface is changing pretty often, let's see if we can get you pointed in the right direction. First, go to google.com/business and login. If you have multiple businesses or locations in your profile, you may need to select the correct business. Now, you should a menu you along the left, with home, info, insights, reviews, and so on. Click 'photos'. There's several different categories of photos you can upload (overview, interior, exterior, identity, etc) just select the one you want, upload the picture, and there you go. In the 'overview' section, the top three spots should say 'cover' 'profile' and 'logo'. Your cover photo is the main background on the page itself (few people ever see that these days) and the profile picture is the one that shows with your business in all the places Google displays a primary image with business entries. 

Be warned: you can set a profile photo to anything you like, but Google prefers showing photos of the business location, or the work associated with the business instead of a head shot of a logo, so if you set the profile to a logo, don't be surprised if it doesn't stick. Let me know if you run into any trouble, I'm in the US and sometimes interface changes roll out slower to the rest of the world, so what you see might not 100% match what I described. It's definitely there in the google.com/business account though. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see the option to add a logo. I see profile, video, and cover.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see the option to add a logo either. Where am I supposed to add the logo? The profile photo seems like the most logical spot... Please assist.

Re: How do I add a logo to my google my business profile?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't find the logo option, either.