AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add a logo to my GMB locations?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have seen another post for this, but there was not a reply. Hoping someone can assist.

I am trying to upload our logo to our new locations, but am not being given the option. I have searched through the photo options and have uploaded the profile photo and cover photo but there is no option for logo. I can also add videos, interior images and food/drink images. Clicking on Identity also does not give me the option of logo. We do have our logos posted on our existing locations and would love to have all of our locations have it.

Thanks for any help.

Marcya Burton

enmarket.com

How do I add a logo to my GMB locations?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To follow-up with anyone who has liked this post. I had put in a ticket with the Support team I had been working with and they had contacted their technical department. Because these were a merger and locations never claimed, they wanted images provided of the stores with our proper logo. As yet, these stores are still undergoing renovations, and I have yet been able to provide the necessary images to prove to Google that these are our stores even though we have rights to the store's current branding as they undergo renovations.