AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How can i show one location for multiple location keywords ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a company with area of 33 acres in mid of the city. There are 30 departments with individual buildings constructed under the same locality. How can i map the departments which is under the same address as company address ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can i show one location for multiple location keywords ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The title question to this post and the question in the message body are two different things. I assume you want to know how to list the 30 departments. 

There are many businesses where it is appropriate to have multiple listings for each building or department - think hospitals, universities, or government buildings. 

If each department has its own contact number (though not necessary), you could probably list all the locations without too much concern. Just take a look at [Google] in Mountain View - multiple buildings, multiple listings, but with the same phone number and website. Though, there's a different address. You'd likely need to take advantage of moving markers around to specify different buildings. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter