1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

How Do You Use Your Listing?

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Different businesses use Google My Business in different ways. Are you a shop with extended seasonal hours? Are you a restaurant that drives traffic to your menus or reservation portal through your page?

Tell us about your business and how you use Google My Business to highlight how you serve customers. Feel free to share tips here too--the collective knowledge of our Community is amazing, and it is so interesting to hear everyone’s experience and perspectives!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How Do You Use Your Listing?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Feel free to share your thoughts on this topic below!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have started a traditional bengali restaurant named Akashleena restaurant, at house 03, road 13, sector 01, Jasim Uddin avenue, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh. My main goal is to serve traditional bengali recipies with its original test and look. Though I have started this business 1 year back, but due to lack of complite set up, I didt go for marketing . But now I am completly ready to serve my customer and need googles help to expand my business.Here I am also mention that at the same location I have another restaurant named King Be Cafe & Restaurantwhich running for last 3 years with good fame. Thanking you,
Dr.Fazle rabbi

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
create pages of GoogleMyBusiness rather then imforming here about any restaurants you own and run.
The latter we consider as spam - and don't like.
The first one oyu can achieve through https://business.google.com/create

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the suggestion.

--
For Akashleena restaurant