4.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Houzz Reviews on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Houzz has a widget that will show my reviews from Houzz. Is there a way to embed or link that to my Google business listing? This would save me time and effort spent on trying to get new reviews on Google+.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Houzz Reviews on Google

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Depending on the Search query and the consistency between your Google listing and your Houzz listing, Google will provide a link to your Houzz reviews. However, you really should try to get reviews in Google as well as Houzz.  Here is an example of Google linking to a company's Houzz review:Designer Wood Flooring   Google Search.png

Houzz Reviews on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Phillip, 

You wrote, "Google will provide a link to your Houzz reviews." Can you show us where that link is? How can we get our Houzz reviews to show up on our Google listing? Thank you. 

Houzz Reviews on Google

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Your business information on Houzz (especially business name and phone number) need to match your GMB information - Google can then select it automatically for some or all searchers

Houzz Reviews on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Phillip. My name and number on Houzz matches those on Google. 

Houzz Reviews on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My information matches as well, but my Houzz reviews, FB reviews, etc. do not show on Google My Business.