AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google trusted photographer , how to get enquiries from near business ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello to everyone 

That is my first post in this forum.

I am Google trusted photographer and would like sign to received request from near business about virtual tour.

Would like ask if i can get some direction from support team where i shut sign my company ?

Regards Adam

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to Google My Business. 

I think this is the information you are looking for. Google My Business does not handle Trusted Photographer or Virtual Tour requests. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Google trusted photographer , how to get enquiries from near business ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 15.10.57 copy.jpgThank you for fast reply but i already got link from trusted photographer on google board to this community as a answer on my question. So i am on middle to nowhere at this stage or Google didn't decide what to do with new future yet.

Above on picture is new future 'virtual tour'. Is not a adds so i remove company details.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

You are welcome. 

In your first post you wrote: "I am Google trusted photographer and would like sign to received request from near business about virtual tour." And I replied: "Google My Business does not handle Trusted Photographer or Virtual Tour requests." To expand on that, Google My Business is not going to market you to other businesses for your services. 

Here is the help file from Google Maps regarding virtual tours. Google My Business cannot send you work. Since you are a Trusted Photographer, you should contact that program directly for assistance from them and to learn more about the program.  

If you are asking how you can remove the Virtual Tour request that is in progress, you would have to contact the Trusted Photographer that is doing the work and have them cancel it. Or you have to wait for it to be published and then work to remove it from your Google My Business listing. This may or may not work depending on other factors.

Once the virtual tour has been published to the Google My Business listing, simply go to Google Maps and search for the business and then look at all of the associated photos. Locate the virtual tour, click on it and then in the upper left hand description box you would click on the three dots and then report the image (which is the same steps to remove any image). Please use this information to learn more about flagging inappropriate photos.

Once you flagged the inappropriate photos and waited the obligatory 2 weeks, you need to contact support for further assistance. 

Kind Regards,

James