AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google star reviews (e.g. 4.8 ****) not showing under business name in organic search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I would appreciate if someone could help me. My business details below:

InvestIN Education Ltd

4 Devonport 23 Southwick Street London W2 2QF

0844 057 0242

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/InvestIN+Education/@51.5161181,-0.1699931,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x...

www.investineducation.co.uk

I have around 45 google reviews but when you search for my business the reviews are hidden below and not displayed clearly as a star rating under the business name like with other businesses. I understand that business categories can affect this, specifically the educational category, but I have removed this as we are a training provider in the strictest sense. This is the only category I have used, and other training providers display the star rating and reviews clearly.

Any thoughts as to what I can do?

Many thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google star reviews (e.g. 4.8 ****) not showing under business name in organic search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

incase you refer to the missing rviw score in the Knowledge panel (KP)foryur listing:

its an intended behavior for alleducation businesses not toshow this review scorein the KP.

It should appear instead in GMaps.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please see for example this business:

Digital Mums: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Digital+Mums/@51.5455336,-0.0512549,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xae...

Their star reviews are shown in the business panel and they have the same business category as me and a similar conceptual business.

Re: Google star reviews (e.g. 4.8 ****) not showing under business name in organic search

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler to be clear see the comparisons below. I removed the educational institution aspect of my business from my editor but I am wondering if something is still encoded which is causing this issue. Would appreciate your help!

dm.jpg

compare.jpg