AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3K members online now
3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google picks a terrible photo as my main business listing photo, please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. We are a skydiving center with amazing ocean views. We have made a photo of an actual skydive our profile and cover photo. For a long time this photo was our main photo. From a quality standpoint that was the best photos for the consumer as they want to pick a skydiving place for views among other things. It is one of our biggest selling points.

Unfortunately, google now picked a customer contribution photo. A picture of the outside of the airplane hangar.....it looks shabby particularly since it was during a date that we changed out signs.

Is there anyway to convince google to use our profile or cover photo...that would help us AND the consumer to see what kind of views they can expect.

Business info:

1. Skydive Surfcity
2. 160 Aviation Way Watsonville CA 95076
3. 8314355169
4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skydive+Surfcity/@36.9326893,-121.7927967,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m...
5. www.santacruz-skydiving.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Volker H
May

Re: Google picks a terrible photo as my main business listing photo, please help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Volker,

Just confirming, but this seems to have been resolved!

download (7).png

Best, David

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Volker H
May

Re: Google picks a terrible photo as my main business listing photo, please help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Volker,

Just confirming, but this seems to have been resolved!

download (7).png

Best, David

Google picks a terrible photo as my main business listing photo, please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes it has been resolved thank you