AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google partners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Harris & sons pobox 6921 Bend or 97708

541-815-6609

carpetcleanersbendoregon.com

question: is Marketing logic 360 is a google

partner?

need help with AdWords account according to them and that things went digital and my website does NOT become mobilized?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google partners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Greg,

You can search for official Google Partner agencies with this search page. 

With that said, I would be very suspicious of any companies contacting you directly as it is likely a ploy to get access to your account. Anyone contacting you are likely making guesses and uses terminology to get you to react. Official Google Partner agencies (I own one) do not have access to random accounts (such as yours) unless you provided them access... and so if someone contacts you and make general statements about your AdWords account, they are using trickery and absolutely should not be trusted or given access to your account.

If you are uncertain about something with your AdWords account, please call AdWords Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and have them access the account and assist you. This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. 

Kind Regards,

James