Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google not showing review Reply

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All, 

As you know when you reply to a review, your response appear below your customer's review on Google plus page. I have been trying to add review for two days but isn't appearing . Check below Image

review.png

But it was working fine, you can see below screen.

campreview.png

Kindly Help me out,

Thanks,

Aparna Sisodia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google not showing review Reply

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Aparna

This is a known technical issue and is currently being addressed.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Margaret, 

We're facing the same issue for our Google My Business account. We have replied to the users review thrice since 13.07.2017 but the reply disappears in a while. Hope you are able to fix this up quickly. 

Thanks n Regards

Afeeya Kaazi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are experiencing the same issue and we need urgently to reply to some reviews. Any reply disappears if I refresh the page. 

Google Business Page: https://www.google.com/search?q=Banham%20Security%20233-235%20Kensington%20High%20Street%20London&lu...,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We too are facing this issue and really need to reply to some reviews, when will his be fixed? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@ACJ Properties@Georgios K@Afeeya K

The problem has been fixed for a few days now. There were so many threads reporting the problem we must have missed a few - apologies. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our review replies is showing but there is still one missing, however, I would like to amend our reply in any case, if I type a new response, will it now show? 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

HI @ACJ Properties

It should, yes.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too am having this issue.  I've tried posting replies to 2 negative reviews several times and they are no longer there when I go back to look at or edit them.