AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google business listings - business not showing up on google maps when wedding invitations is typed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, the full business name is Impressions, current business address is 215 Birkshire drive, aurora ontario, phone number 4166294828 and url is impressionsdesign.ca

My question is why when I type in Wedding invitations aurora am I not on the google map, I am on the google map when I type in invitations aurora but not wedding invitations aurora even though my listing in the first one. This used to work but does not anymore.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google business listings - business not showing up on google maps when wedding invitations is ty

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Randy S,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate this issue--I actually wasn't able to find your business on either query that you mentioned, however, that may be a location issue as I sit in Mountain View, CA and it was defaulting to Aurora, CO. I would recommend this article for information on search ranking on Google. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Liz

GMB Community Manager