AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Street View request to be changed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After repeated attempts and emails to google I am still frustrated that my google street view on google maps is not of my business. The business pictured is next door and thanks to this stuff up they are feeding off my business. Is there anybody in the google business that can help me or doesnt the little guy count any more. Obviously they are making enough money without my worrying about sorting this out. I know I will not be the only one experiencing this problem. After lots of failed attempts at contact what do I do - give up, start legal action or go knock on googles door. Disappointed Google, please get off you butt, get a camera out to my address and take the correct picture. My address is 146 Murphy Street, East Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. NOT 148 MURPHY STREET, can someone contact me and sort it out, please, Bruce Black, All RV's and Campervans, Bendigo

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Street View request to be changed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hear hear, same here. I did report my issue several times but no luck

Re: Google Street View request to be changed

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Bruce B,

It is a case of a poorly calculated access point for directions and street view, they are rather common.

I will escalate the matter to Google employees and post back when I hear from them.

The directions will be fixed quicker than the street view imagery, which takes a bit longer.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Re: Google Street View request to be changed

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Henk P,

Please, start your own thread to avoid issues with the escalations.

Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor