AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Search shows wrong business location.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Carolina Benefits, Inc.

4549, US Highway 17 Bypass South, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

843-293-5514

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Carolina+Benefits,+Inc./@33.6801857,-78.9654,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...

www.carolinabenefitsinc.com

As shown in the image below, the "see outside" image is in the wrong location, clicking on the image goes to that incorrect location. Searching Carolina Benefits, inc. on Google maps goes to the correct location. Can this image be removed from our search result.

carbenmap.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris H
March 2017

Re: Google Search shows wrong business location.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I just googled your branding + city and state and got the following:

carolina-benefits-inc.png

I would recommend that you try to do the streetview, then report the image with a description on what you were doing and how it is wrong, be as descriptive as possible.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris H
March 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I just googled your branding + city and state and got the following:

carolina-benefits-inc.png

I would recommend that you try to do the streetview, then report the image with a description on what you were doing and how it is wrong, be as descriptive as possible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for replying Nate, the image you have is what I want to see, but unfortunately, my search for Carolina Benefits Inc brings up the result that I posted. This search result is the only place that this image is shown, on Maps, Streetview etc, we are in the right place so nothing to report there. This image has just embedded itself onto the Google search result, obviously, the search you did is one of the many wordings I have tried but still this image persists. Is there any other way to remove this that you would know of?

Thank you.