Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Search Business Results

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to figure out why in the past month my company Global Locator Systems of Texas does show in the results in a Google Search on the bussiness list on the first page. Prior to this time I was showing up with a Google search "GPS Tracking Houston" a list of business would show click more and my company would be there. Anyone have any suggestions on how I get my business to appear again. My business is located in a suberb of Houston, if I search using "GPS tracking Cypress TX" I do show on the first page. Just trying figure out what happened to get me removed from the Houston results.

<Moved to Google My Business Community by Community Manager>

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Search Business Results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you using a UPS Store for your business address?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I do actually should I be using my home address?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes, but either way it will be difficult to get much visibility in the map results for Houston keywords since you're located in Cypress. No that it's not possible, but you're at a disadvantage compared to businesses located in Houston. Without being able to see what the results looked like previously, and without knowing what changes you may have made to your website recently, it's difficult to say why your listing disappeared for that specific keyword.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.