1.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

We have not received Google Reviews for the past two weeks, very odd.  Three of us manage 200 corporately owned retail stores across the upper midwest at GMB, all locations are verified and actively managed.  Our assigned roles are Primary (me) and Owner (the other 2 admins).  Has something changed?  Is there something I need to change or adjust in GMB?  Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Carolyn H,

Not sure what is going on, I have a large group of accounts as well and have seen lots of action over the weekend and for the last few weeks as a matter of fact. Maybe try and do a test review to see if it sticks and if you are notified of the review. Then go delete the test if all is OK. Just wanted to give an idea on testing the system and report all seems OK on my end. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Google Reviews

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I was able to publish a "test" review at one of our domains, yes it "stuck"... I will watch my email for notification as well.  I will circle back with you when I have any results to share.  Thank you for your advice.

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Awesome glad its sticking @Carolyn H, keep us posted on any changes and have a wonderful week! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Google Reviews

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

well the review is there but no email notification was received indicating a new review was posted. Yes I do have that selected in my GMB account.....  

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

That is a bit strange, I am getting the messages as they come in for a handful accounts but after digging around I see that a few pages have had reviews and no alerts were sent. Maybe leave the review up for a day to see if that gets the messages out. And if this continues maybe try toggling the massage indicator on/off in settings to see if that gets the cache out. I will send feedback on my end and maybe you do the same. When logged into GMB click the feedback option and share the alert issue. Sometimes if we double up the reports that will make their way to the top of the Que. I will monitor mine and report back.   

Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been experiencing the same issue. Review notification emails stopped coming after June 19. I've left feedback as Spencer_Wade suggested. Curious to hear if you've made any progress on this. Thanks!

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Just adding, I received about 20 this week for managed accounts, so if I notice anything else coming through that doesn't alert Ill report back.