Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A number of times now I have been to a restaurant and Google has automatically asked me if I would like to leave a review and has also shown me reviews of where I am eating. I would like to make it this easy for people to leave review of my company and to see other reviews.

Is there anything that I can do to enable this? Is there something that I am missing?

The Business name is Stoke Van Hire

10 Campbell Road

Stoke on Trent

ST44DU

Tel - 01782 747226

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Stoke+Van+Hire/@53.0005013,-2.1830269,16z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sst...

www.stokevanhire.com

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris M
April 2017

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris

This feature relies on individuals having location services turned on in their phones, and to be users of Google Maps. It is also, as far as I know, only available for restaurants / hotels at the moment as they are the more likely to be reviewed.

it isn't a feature you can ask for as it is all Google directed.

You can however direct people to your Google Maps listing and ask them to leave a review as part of your interaction with them though.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris M
April 2017

Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris

This feature relies on individuals having location services turned on in their phones, and to be users of Google Maps. It is also, as far as I know, only available for restaurants / hotels at the moment as they are the more likely to be reviewed.

it isn't a feature you can ask for as it is all Google directed.

You can however direct people to your Google Maps listing and ask them to leave a review as part of your interaction with them though.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog