AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews not showing up when I search my company name (screenshots included)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I search my Business Name "Rock Candy Media" my search looks like this:
rcm search 1.png

However, if I include 'Austin' at the end like this, "Rock Candy Media Austin" - then, google maps shows up with our google reviews. 

rcm search 2.png

How can I get the google maps/reviews to show up when I search ONLY the company name: 'Rock Candy Media' 

Re: Google Reviews not showing up when I search my company name (screenshots included)

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
By increasing your online brand awareness and time.

The knowledge graph (items on the right side) generate in regards to the users search 'intent' - if they are just searching for a company then Google will probably only show information about that. However, if they are searching for the company services/products specifically and Google looks at previous searches then they might show the GMB knowledge graph. It all varies on the users intent and optimization of the brand online.

Also, one thing I would suggest is to not have employees or the company itself rate your business - that's goes against the guidelines seen here: https://support.google.com/contributionpolicy/answer/7400114 example: https://goo.gl/maps/Jpv72Sos9go

Re: Google Reviews not showing up when I search my company name (screenshots included)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem with my listing.

whats the solution of this.

make you big noida.jpgmake you big.png

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Make You B - The same would apply to you as well. Also, please start a new post with your business details next time.