AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews disappear

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Flooring and Home

143 Bermondsey Dr, Toronto ontario m41 1x3

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/''/Flooring+and+Home,+143+Bermondsey+Rd,+North+York,+ON+M4A+1X3/data=...

www.flooringandhome.com

My google reviews from buying customers have disappeared. I am not sure why they are disappearing. I have responded to the reviews and then they disappear. 

any help would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Reviews disappear

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

have the disappeared reveiws been posted before or after the recent visible review (its actualy from Tim Hatcher)

Re: Google Reviews disappear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They were before the Tim Hatcher review

Sent from my iPhone

Google Reviews disappear

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Do the reviews still appear in your GMB dashboard?  At times reviews take a while to stick in the search returns, was there a sudden influx in reviews on your listing?

Google Reviews disappear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No they do not appear in the GMB. I get the email and I respond and then they disappear. 

Google said it's because the algorithm detects it and says it looks fabricated which I think is ridiculous. These are paying customers leaving honest and good reviews. 

What to do?if google does this?

Google Reviews disappear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not the right form for your question digital surat

Google Reviews disappear

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY SURAT S

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Google Reviews disappear

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@imran a

do yo by any chance know any of the reviewer of disappeared reviews to contact them?

I heard in the last couple of weeks about an issue affecting few businesses and  their reviews.

To check you are affected by this also I would like to know:

Do the reviewer of disappeared reviews still see their reviews while being singned in GMaps under their "contributions"?

Or don't they also not seeing their reviews?