Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews app

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello!! i have a dental clinic and i found hard to make patients write a review on google, i m wandering if there is any app or program where i can send an email or text to each patient that visit us whith a link to write a review. thanks

Google Reviews app

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sebastian J

I've worked with a number of clients (including dentists) in similar situations.

My best advice here is to look for ways to integrate a review (or link) into your existing customer experience communications flow.

Doing it this way is not only more natural, but it also gives context to make it more personalised and relevant - which should lead to more success :)

As a dentist, I expect that you'd have a number of opportunities to suggest or remind customers leave a review or include a review link naturally in your standard communications flow:

1. Front desk material post-appointment

2. Follow up email post-appointment (ideally tied in with an email workflow and/or CRM database)

3. Thank you email post-payment

4. Appointment reminder email/s

5. General newsletter/mailing list if you have one

I'm not sure about a dedicated app for reviews (if there is one, I'd be a little concerned that this may be spammy behaviour).

A full link to Google's guidelines on requesting reviews is here.

I hope this is helpful.