AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

(repost because I posted in the wrong forum)

1. Full business name- Advanced Computer Technologies
2. Current business address- 108 Main St., Norwalk, CT 06851
3. Current telephone number- (203) 847-9433
4. Google Maps URL-

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Advanced+Computer+Technologies,+INC./@41.122774,-73.416806,17z/dat...

Hi- I'm an intern who's bosses are currently chewing me out because no Google Reviews our customers have posted are showing up online. I tried testing the link with my email (I know that violates the policy that employees can't post reviews) but the review went away as soon as I logged out of my account.

Our business has been around for over 30 years and we have review and testimonials from customers, just none of them have been posted online. We sent out an email asking customers if they would be interested in doing a Google review for our company, as it would mean a lot to built up our (essentially non-existent) online presence. 

For example, this is one of the reviews from a customer, Peter.

"Been working with ACT for over 15 years.

Very knowledgeable staff.

Service is great, my issues are usually resolved same day."

This review doesn't show up online and I don't see how it could have been removed with that content.

What can we do to get these reviews to show up? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Reviews Not Showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Where are the reviews being left? Are the customers at your location when you're asking?

Do you guys have public wifi that your customers connect to when they're there?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual