AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Acupuncture Atlanta, Inc

455 E. Paces Ferry Rd. suite 218

Atlanta, GA

404-2335080

www.acuatlanta.net 

We have google reviews on the check out completion page of our website. We have over 500 reviews. How do those reviews get integrated with our Goggle business listing?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Warren C
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Warren

Reviews on a website are different than reviews on Google. To get reviews from people that have come in for a treatment you can ask for reviews. This is a separate process so that Google can verify and know the source of reviews based on tracking the owner of the Google account that does the review. If you are just an online store you should check the guidelines for the listing. If you question is related to getting reviews published for a merchant account this is the wrong forum. 

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Warren C
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Warren

Reviews on a website are different than reviews on Google. To get reviews from people that have come in for a treatment you can ask for reviews. This is a separate process so that Google can verify and know the source of reviews based on tracking the owner of the Google account that does the review. If you are just an online store you should check the guidelines for the listing. If you question is related to getting reviews published for a merchant account this is the wrong forum. 

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |