AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews Missing on search but appear on Maps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an issue where my reviews have disappeared from my business.  What's strange is they still appear on Google Maps but don't appear on a regular google search.

A fake review has now been posted and shows as the only review when searching for our business.  Our other reviews do not appear.  How can we get it fixed so that a minimum that all of our reviews are visible and not just the fake review.  I did flag the review a few weeks ago and never got a response.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Reviews Missing on search but appear on Maps

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tia W  To provide a good answer would be much easier if you could post the specifics. This would allow community members to see the situation instead of speculating on what may be going on. We can not see information just based on your username.

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

The variation in results can be how the filtering process is being applied and you are catching it while it happens. Changes do not happen system-wide all at ounce.

Often when reviews disappear there may be an issue with spam and or how the reviews were posted. It is a good idea to take a look at some of the policies. You also can not ask for reviews and have people do it on a computer in your facility. I am not assuming anything wrong here, this is just some of the things that happen.

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |