Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reviews Are not Showing On Google Search Page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have been noticing that customers are leaving us reviews on google, yet none of those reviews are published and they only remain on our back end business page.  We haven't asked anyone to review us, customers are in and out for their massages so it has nothing to do with the same IP address, and none of these people are affiliated with our business in any way.  

It's actually pretty frustrating seeing as this should be a situation that helps our business grow, but instead its doing nothing but sitting silently in interspace where nobody can see how we are doing.  Not sure what to do, as reviews are huge for SEO and extremely important to gathering new customers.   I used to dislike Yelp for their sketchy practices, never though Google would follow. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I should mention as well the information you need to see our business:

Lincoln Park Soft Tissue

2551 North Clark Street, Suite 301 Chicago IL 60614

www.lincolnparksofttissue.com 

(312)-238-9390

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Lincoln Park S

Ups I missed your second post - therefore editing my post here

But your provided infromation enable me to figure out your listing shows the reveiws with GMaps.

But GoogleSearch and yor Knowledege Panel fails to show the reviews.

There are other users reporting today the same issue.Re: Reviews Disappeared Only on Search Engine [still visible on maps]

Beleive I have to escalate this to Google 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's happening to us as well!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Dalton H

such a poore post doesn't help anybody - and not even you as it lacks of any concrete information.

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.