Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a business owner and recently my client posted a google review which has since disappeared. I received the email notification but its not showing.

Please help, these are critical to business success.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Andy R

What is the business page url please.

There are a number of reasons a review might have been removed / tripped the spam filter.

These could be as simple as :

They deleted their review / and or account.

To:

URLs in reviews
The same review appears elsewhere online (Yelp, a testimonials page on your website etc)
The person who wrote the review is a manager of your G+ Page
The person who wrote the review works for you
The person wrote the review from the same computer/IP Address that you sign into to manage your local listing
The person wrote the review from the same IP address as other users who left you reviews
The person tried to post a review for you several times on different dates (Ex: they wrote one August 5 and it got filtered so they tried again on October 10)
The person reviewing you has also reviewed multiple other businesses with the same name (if you have several locations and they reviewed all of them)
The person reviewing you has a completely blank G+ profile and has never had any activity on that Google profile before or after they left you that review.
You have an onsite review station (Ipad, Computer etc) at your location

If the user, logs into their account and goes to their reviews, if it has been flagged, it should be in RED for modification and resubmit

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership