AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Not Showing Our Business On Search Anymore - it used to show but now doesn't.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business is "Definite Possibilities." Our business does show up in Google maps when you type in "Definite Possibilities" but does not show up in Google search (on the right side of Google) when you search "Definite Possibilities." You have to type "Definite Possibilities Tucson" to show up on Google search (on the right side), with the location.  This used to not be a problem. We used to always show up on the right side of Google when you searched  "Definite Possibilities" from anywhere in the US.

I have filled in all the information they require on Google Business, I verified it, and have been trying to fix this for months. What is going on and what do I have to do to get us back on the right side of Google when someone searches the term "Definite Possibilities" without the city?

Google Not Showing Our Business On Search Anymore - it used to show but now doesn't.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Logan,

From the GMB side of things, I would recommend adding photos to your GMB listing, creating posts, and responding to reviews. Try to stay as active as possible.

It's possible that you are just not ranking strongly enough anymore for the keywords 'definite possibilities' to appear nationwide. This would require SEO work outside of your GMB listing to influence, I think.