1.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business listing is not showing up on a google search.  When I log into my account to manage my business it has a notification that the business is not published due to a duplicate listing.  I have deleted the duplicate listing and still nothing, same error.  Can someone please contact me asap as people are not able to find my business listing.

CrossFit Fullerton

401 S. Richman Ave.

Fullerton, Ca 92832

714-738-1717

https://plus.google.com/b/113643291044068615802/113643291044068615802/posts/p/pub?gmbpt=true&pageId=...

Currently when you look up CrossFit Fullerton you will see CrossFit Structured Fullerton.  This business is no longer in existence. CrossFit Structured was merged with an other facility and now are under the new name of "CrossFit Fullerton".  I do not wish to show business as permanently closed but I would like to delete the profile so that it will no longer show at all.

Thank you,

James Acosta

Re: Google My Business

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

So let me get this straight, your business (Crossfit Fullerton) is the rebranded, new entity under new management that used to be CrossFit Structured Fullerton? If so, you should get the old Google My Business account holder to add you to the account, and you should just update the business information to reflect the new branding.

I noticed there's a single negative review on the Crossfit Structured Fullerton listing. After you update the business information, you may be able to get support to remove that review, depending on the kind of business change that took place. Here's Google's relevant help article addressing review transfer after a rebrand/change in ownership. 

If you can't figure out who owns the old listing, you'll have to go through this process

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.