AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google My Business Cover Photo-Blank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to add a cover photo to our client's Google My Business Page, but no matter what I do, the cover photo is still blank. Tried 270px x 480px, 1080px x680px as well, but nothing seems to work. Is there any update about adding a cover photo? or is there a way on how to fix this issue? Thank you very much in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jihan C
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well, it is consistent. Are you logged in and owner or manager of the listings you are creating and following the specifications in the link above about the right sizes? When you upload the picture does it give you an error? Are the listings verified, I assume not yet.  You should take a look at this post about a missing photo with a round image with a line through it. Are other pictures showing up that you added?  If after uploading and waiting a bit if it still does not work it would help if you can post details on ones that do not work. There has to be a trend. 

Details needed for the community to take a look at and find other answers would be to post the following information include your business name/address/phone/website, or if you know how it find it, your publicly visible Google My Business profile.  

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When you upload the picture it should give you an error message if it will not work. Did you get that when you save?  Here is a link to the cover photo specs and it must be small enough is storage size and the aspect ratio. If this does not work can you post the error message?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. No, I didn't receive such error. It just asked me to save the changes I made but nothing happened. Still blank. I've been working with several clients and I am creating them their individual Google My Business Page, but all of them doesn't have cover photos. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jihan C
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well, it is consistent. Are you logged in and owner or manager of the listings you are creating and following the specifications in the link above about the right sizes? When you upload the picture does it give you an error? Are the listings verified, I assume not yet.  You should take a look at this post about a missing photo with a round image with a line through it. Are other pictures showing up that you added?  If after uploading and waiting a bit if it still does not work it would help if you can post details on ones that do not work. There has to be a trend. 

Details needed for the community to take a look at and find other answers would be to post the following information include your business name/address/phone/website, or if you know how it find it, your publicly visible Google My Business profile.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the help David! Everything is fine now! :)

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Excellent always to hear things are fine not always that easy. Have a great day