AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Maps needs to update picture

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have been trying to update our image on Google Maps for a matter of months now. Last update was 2007 where the business is still under construction. We have been an operational business for 10 years now.

Have been logging feedback and suggesting edits as requested but have had no luck. Have made numerous calls with no luck either.

This only happens when we type "Jacana Apartments" into google.

Itara & Jacana Apartments

1-15 Sporting Drive, Thuringowa, 4817

07 4723 4644

stay@itara-jacana.com.au

Link for the issue:

https://www.google.com.au/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x6bd5f08fddb4aeb9:0x1a18ebeb0c9b47df!2m19!2m2!1i80!2i...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Maps needs to update picture

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

What you are seeing is the Google Street View - and while it appears with your business listing, you really have to take a different approach to get it updated.  Try moving the map marker on Google Maps to the front of your building 

Re: Google Maps needs to update picture

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Actually, it looks like it was the Google Street View Car's fault.  I "drove" up and down using Street View, and it looks like the car never completed the drive down Sporting Drive

The drive section you are looking at has not been repeated since 2007 - so your only real choice is to wait until the Google mapping car comes back

Village Blvd   Google Maps.png