My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Maps for Wrexham MOT Centre - Marker Location points to a Nearby MOT Garage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The position of the Map Marker for Wrexham MOT Centre is on the wrong road and in the wrong location.

We have taken steps to move the Map Marker to the correct location on Felin Puleston, however this constantly shows as pending.

This is causing confusion between customers who book an MOT with us and then turn up at the MOT Garage that they see in the Street View which is not us.

Our address is Wrexham MOT Centre, Unit 2 Puleston Industrial Estate, Ruabon Road, Wrexham  LL13 7RF

Telephone is 01978 314151

Website is www.wrexhamtyres.co.uk

Please find attached a recent photo of our business unit which houses Wrexham Tyres, Wrexham Car & Van Hire, and Wrexham MOT Centre.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Maps for Wrexham MOT Centre - Marker Location points to a Nearby MOT Garage

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Wrexham T

there are no photos attached 

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Re: Google Maps for Wrexham MOT Centre - Marker Location points to a Nearby MOT Garage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wrexham Tyres Wrexham MOT CentreWrexham Tyres Wrexham MOT Centremap and header.pngWrexham MOT Streetview.png

Re: Google Maps for Wrexham MOT Centre - Marker Location points to a Nearby MOT Garage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Please find attached photos which show the location of Wrexham MOT Centre, Wrexham Tyres, Wrexham Car & Van Hire, from Street View Perspective.

For some reason, the street view attributed to Wrexham MOT Centre is pointing at a different garage half a mile away.

Wrexham MOT Streetview.pngwrexham mot centre.png