Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Map - Listing Results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Just like to know how can we remove our business Key Offices Sunnybank Hills to an irrelevant search result of "Uber sunnybank hills". These two have no relationship at all. People are calling the Key Offices Sunnybank Hills office to talk to Uber - which is totally not the case. Wondering if there is a way of fixing this? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Map - Listing Results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@JS-KIE Studio -

searching for "Uber sunnybank hills" I don't get any result at the right side of Google.

Screenshot 2017-02-27 at 12.52.52.png

Can you please provide a screen grab shwoing this?

I btw get your business for a search "Uber Offices Sunnybank Hills" 

Screenshot 2017-02-27 at 13.00.43.png

But this isn't a huge miracle as the search query and the shows results are very closed.

Re: Google Map - Listing Results

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As for "Uber Sunnybank Hills" and "Uber Key Offices Sunnybank Hills" - i'm referring to google maps. example below. the reason why i'm focusing on this is because we have had numerous feedback from callers trying to call uber through the number listed in the screen shot below. 

screen01.PNG

As for Uber Offices Sunnybank Hills - i'm not sure if there is a way to clean that. If it could be removed from the left, it would be wonderful.

background: Key Offices Sunnybank Hills (KOSH) are only related to Uber sunnybank hills is because of the similar address. KOSH is the developer who was the builder of offices which uber is located.