3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Map Listing Query

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,  I need to fix a few things on my Google Maps Business Listing and have spent hours trying to sort online with no luck.

1. There's a number of photos that are out of date and I would like them removed however they aren't showing under 'Manage photos' so I have no way of deleting them.

2. When you google using generic keywords and a number of businesses are listed under Google Maps, how do you choose which business is at the top? Is there anything we can do to be moved to the top position?

3. Also in this position, the reviews are not showing, until you click on the listing. The competitors are showing reviews in the same position.

Business name: JB's Hair Design

Business address: 3/5-7 Rohini St Turramurra New South Wales 2074

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah O
February 2017

Re: Google Map Listing Query

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Good Afternoon,

Images may be added by other users.

With respect to reviews, you need at minimum 5 reviews before Google starts displaying stars. It appears you've received 2 reviews in the last week (did you add one of the reviews??).

12.png

Grace

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah O
February 2017

Re: Google Map Listing Query

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Good Afternoon,

Images may be added by other users.

With respect to reviews, you need at minimum 5 reviews before Google starts displaying stars. It appears you've received 2 reviews in the last week (did you add one of the reviews??).

12.png

Grace