Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Local Packs Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings All - 

First time user of the community, so forgive me if this has been addressed before. I made a dozen or so searches and have come back with nothing, hence my inquiry.

Our business (Café Milagro) is listed correctly as a Google Business, is verified and appears appropriately within Google Maps. We have recently noticed, however, that we do not appear in the Google Local Packs for various searches.

Example:

In a Google search for "best costa rica coffee" we appear as the first result within the Local Pack and all details and map location for our business are correct.

In a Google search for "manuel antonio restaurants" we do not appear in the top 3, nor do we appear when you expand the list nor on the map itself.

Searching "manuel antonio restaurants" within Google Maps itself does not find us listed, but you can see our location on the map itself. However, the restaurants listed in the left-pane results all have red icons on the map and ours appears as white.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Travis

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Local Packs Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Travis D

Guessing you are speaking about this business page: plus.google.com/+CafeMilagroQuepos/about?hl=en
But can't much tell oyu about getting found or not found dependign on your search query I can't tell oyu much but linking this HC article:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Helmut. That is our page yes. And to simplify the question: if our business is properly showing in Google Maps as well as some Local Packs, why would it not be showing for others? We have the strongest SEO and organic results for restaurant in Manuel Antonio, so it makes little sense as to why our business would not appear in the Local listings.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
perhaps just because no "strongest SEO" can be stronger then Googles Ranking algos and theri ranking procedures I linked you to them.

Otherwise we wouldn't have Google as ruler of the IT world but the SEOs ;-)