2.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Info Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get my artist info and albums listed on the right side of Google Search page?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Info Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Awfe

the box on the right side of Google Search is called the Knowledge Graph. This is an automatically generated "summary" of people, places and things. As such, you cannot force information into the boxes, nor is there a magic button to get the info to appear.

However, there are a few things you can do to make it easier for Google to collate your info.

You can lay information out in your site to make it easier for Google to collect the information (called structured data)
https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/enhance-site

Google often picks up song info from YouTube, so an active and well optimised channel will also help.

If the artist is big enough to have a wikipedia page, make sure the album information is there. Wikipedia is a common source of information for Google.

And lastly, as strong online presence helps. This usually happens organically with artists as their popularity grows, but nurturing that presence will also help.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Google Info Listing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@MARUTHU M

Off-Topic Post:

This off-topic post has been archived by a Moderator, per our Community Guidelines. If you post again, please ensure that your post is specific to the Community and that it includes a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

Thank you for your understanding.