AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business not showing on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys...

i have a location inserted three months ago...and in the dahboard it is shown as active and public since about 8 weeks on google maps and google search BUT it is not there.

The inserted company adress is Marina-Lodge.de, Kapitänsstraße 15, 24376 Kappeln

Before i have checked the following hints from this forum
1. I had inserted another almost identical location (because nothing happend at the start) but i have deleted it in August.
2. I have mooved the "location" icon, because it could match another icon. I have done this 3 times, just to be sure anything wil help. I have waited minimum of three days to check if something helped. The last location change was 2-3 weeks ago.
3. I have filled some photos and informations about the location.

Until now...there is no change. Curious is, i have inserted another location (for another business) and i have received a mail , that it is available now on google and it is. For this location, i have not received that mail, but on the dashboard..both are shown as active and public.

So, could that be a backend problem? Maybe because of the double insertation at the beginning and the system just cannot override that problem?

Thanks for fixing that

Kind regards

Gerhard