5.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To day when i checking client ranking, i show that in one keyword, two of business listing is my client, But problem it that one is correct and other`s Phone No. and Address is not correct and but website is my client blog. when i call listing no one person tell me this is not done by him. after rechecking i found after clicking two option are given one for editing and other for Own business, But other listing having only one option for edit.. What is matter i trying to understand ?? Please help for understanding the matter...

Questing arise:

Does google make some listing it self ???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sandeep Kumar
April 2016

Re: Google Business listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sandeep Kumar

Google stopped auto generating listings last year. Someone may have added it via MapMaker if it is unverified.

Your best way forward is to contact business support: https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Show them the duplicate business page and they will be able to remove and merge with the correct verified business page.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sandeep Kumar
April 2016

Re: Google Business listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sandeep Kumar

Google stopped auto generating listings last year. Someone may have added it via MapMaker if it is unverified.

Your best way forward is to contact business support: https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Show them the duplicate business page and they will be able to remove and merge with the correct verified business page.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership