Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business is up with all info except website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

My website is twistedpinebrewing.com. When you google 'Twisted Pine' , all of our information comes up- hours, location, facebook page, etc except for the website. I've submitted index requests but it has been months with no results. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Amy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Business is up with all info except website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amy R

This is a verified business page and it does include your business Url 

https://plus.google.com/100789159280855854873/about

But i can see in the knowledge panel and in maps it does not show, I wonder if this "ghost page" is playing some part:

https://plus.google.com/117401566148866970225/about

I will escalate this, to see what can be done / why its not showing

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Interesting I don't see a link to your website in your Google my business profile , assuming you are the twisted Pine brewing company in Boulder Colorado . This can be remedied by going to your profile and simply opening the editor and adding the missing information .

I had a much harder time making your website come up in the regular search results although you are listed in so many online directories that I thought it could be just the directories crowded you out .

I finally found your website by going directly to twisted Pine brewing in adding a.com so to make it go straight to your site . How long have you had this website ? Have you claim to the site on Google Webmaster tools ? I think I need a little bit more information on why your site doesn't seem to be indexed before I can give you some ideas in regards to a I think I need a little bit more information on why your site doesn't seem to be indexed before I can give you some ideas in regard to a solution solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Tim! I appreciate any help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mike,
We've had a website at twistedpinebrewing.com for several years, but in January, we overhauled it and switched to Squarespace. That's when we started to get this problem. I've claimed the site on Google Webmasters tools, and I've added the missing information in the editor. Nothing seems to stick. Thanks in advance for your help!
Amy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @MikeJohnston and @Amy R

The business page does include the URL : https://plus.google.com/100789159280855854873/about

screencapture (7).png

However you will notice that the URL has got the verified tick next to it.

Only Brand pages have these, so what I am thinking is that this was a Brand page Business page merge that went wrong somehow ?

I am waiting for some feedback, will then update.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi @Tim I am looking at the Google my business page on search and there it says the website is missing and asks for one to be added. I can't add a screen shot from my phone :-(

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Here is the URL for the profile I am seeing that wants a website added
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22twistedpinebrewing.com%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safar...

Hopefully that will work

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @MikeJohnston

Yes thats the issue >> Its on the business page, but not appearing in KP or Maps

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Amy R

GMB has reported that within the business page, all looks correct with the URL visible ( as in my screenshot )

They have forwarded onto the search issue team regarding why the website is not displayed in KP or Maps. Please note that typically search issue team does not report back on issues, so we won't know when corrected, please monitor