AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Business Hours Not Showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a business 5 Star School for Music and we have verified it a few months ago. All of the information like website, reviews, photos are showing up. It is claimed and verified business but its business hours are not showing up since it has been edited a few months back. I thought it would be on approval/moderation. But it has been long time. Can anyone suggest me why it it taking so long and when it will start displaying the business hours?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

is  it this listing: https://goo.gl/maps/aZS65xB16dB2

if so Google doesn't show any more (intentionally) for some categories the business hours. 

This is for churches, hotels, schools etc.

Re: Google Business Hours Not Showing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Respected Sir,

I just read your problem. "I have a business 5 Star School for Music and we have verified it a few months ago. All of the information like website, reviews, photos are showing up. It is claimed and verified business but its business hours are not showing up since it has been edited a few months back. I thought it would be on approval/moderation. But it has been long time. Can anyone suggest me why it it taking so long and when it will start displaying the business hours?"

So, Now re-apply in the Google My Business. Please follow step by step as mentioned bellow.

Firstly Type in Google search with " Google My business", it shows the results with "Google.co.in - Google My Business". Click On It.

Secondly When you click on "Google.co.in - Google My Business", it opens the google my business web site. Then Click on "START NOW" button (It is exactly on "Top Right Corner")

Thirdly, When You Press the "START NOW" Button, Then the Map Page automatically opens (Loads). Now you, see the map of google.

In this Process, It is the Most Important point, that is "You Must Sign In with Your gmail account".  

Write down your details as shown Below as in the My Business Map Page: Address box page: - 

Business name

Country / Region

India

Street address

City

Pincode

State

Please select

Main business phone

Category

Website

I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location —Important information

Yes

No

Continue

Click on Continue button Google saves your business address details, and a notice seems that you can receive a post card with a verification code on it, within 10 to 15 days. In the same page Top Left corner There is a three small lines - it is the main menu. Click on it - and Click All Locations, write your business timings, weekly holidays if any... 

To select your location on map it is important that it is easy to identify your location with Earth map, because you can identify your surrounding important locations and through now you easily identify your business location. Other wise in the map other than the earth - Map is  shows only lines of roads, addresses of locations etc. In the Earth map Physical Geographical Buildings of real time as things should be noticed on it.

So, now Keep the Map Marker or drag the Map Marker on your exact business area building and release the Map Marker on it. After completion of this process, you can receive a mail in the updates area of your gmail account. Here a area in the mail you can notice the location of "Code" verification.

After receiving the "Code" verify it in the required location. Then you can achieve your business location in the Google Maps.

Thank You .......

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes this is the one. But prior to editing business hours they were showing in the Google Maps. Please suggest.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there!!

Thanks for these suggestions. I want to as if I reapply again would the business reviews will remain same?

Re: Google Business Hours Not Showing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Respected Sir,
I think, when you re-apply, yours problem will be
resolved. But you can apply carefully, to avoid mistakes, and after
verification with code in time.

Thank You Very much Sir, and all the
best.......

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Vocal M

I think the two responses of @Gunturi R and all his steps have nothings to do with your issue of not shown hours for your school and will not solve it.
But you are of course free to waste your time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Helmut.. I will see if I would need to reapply, but my problem has not been solved yet. Could you suggest me what I can do?