4.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Brand and Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am setting up a corporation on Google My Business.

Should I create a Location page for the corporate office as well as a brand page for people Google-ing the brand name outside of the corporate office location?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Brand and Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
David you should create for each real "location" of your business a local Business page if you expect to serve your customers.from there or over there

If you have a kind of a headquarter and a brnad page for it its up to you to connect it to GMpas also (but only in case you expect customers to come to this headquarter) .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Helmut.

What do I need to do to set up a business profile similar to Nike's:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nike&oq=nike&aqs=chrome..69i57.1006j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David E
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@David E

You are heavily mistaken to consider your link (or what your above link shows) as a business page.a Knowledge Graph  for a certain type of businesses but its not based at all on a Google business page 

Your search is for "nike" and since "Nike" is a global player like Hugo Boss or Adidas or Microsoft etc there are so much information in the internet. This information will summarized by Googles search engine algos into a special Knowlede Graph for those businesses.

Unless your own business becomes such a weight in the worldwide playing industries and commerce its very unlike to get such a special Knowlede Graph.

Be happy to  get your  Knowlede Graph in case  your business pages are  in a good standing