AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Brand and Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am setting up a corporation on Google My Business.

Should I create a Location page for the corporate office as well as a brand page for people Google-ing the brand name outside of the corporate office location?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David E
December 2015

Re: Google Brand and Location

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@David E

You are heavily mistaken to consider your link (or what your above link shows) as a business page.a Knowledge Graph  for a certain type of businesses but its not based at all on a Google business page 

Your search is for "nike" and since "Nike" is a global player like Hugo Boss or Adidas or Microsoft etc there are so much information in the internet. This information will summarized by Googles search engine algos into a special Knowlede Graph for those businesses.

Unless your own business becomes such a weight in the worldwide playing industries and commerce its very unlike to get such a special Knowlede Graph.

Be happy to  get your  Knowlede Graph in case  your business pages are  in a good standing

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
David you should create for each real "location" of your business a local Business page if you expect to serve your customers.from there or over there

If you have a kind of a headquarter and a brnad page for it its up to you to connect it to GMpas also (but only in case you expect customers to come to this headquarter) .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, Helmut.

What do I need to do to set up a business profile similar to Nike's:

https://www.google.com/search?q=nike&oq=nike&aqs=chrome..69i57.1006j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David E
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@David E

You are heavily mistaken to consider your link (or what your above link shows) as a business page.a Knowledge Graph  for a certain type of businesses but its not based at all on a Google business page 

Your search is for "nike" and since "Nike" is a global player like Hugo Boss or Adidas or Microsoft etc there are so much information in the internet. This information will summarized by Googles search engine algos into a special Knowlede Graph for those businesses.

Unless your own business becomes such a weight in the worldwide playing industries and commerce its very unlike to get such a special Knowlede Graph.

Be happy to  get your  Knowlede Graph in case  your business pages are  in a good standing