5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Getting my business name in the "more places" section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

LUX Car Wash, 1950 Golden Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, Florida, 5616858086 www.luxcarwash.com Our business does not show up on the "more places" section in my google search - Google Product Forums

Please help me. I have hired an SEO firm to work our site. The name and address of the business does not show up in the "more places" section. We are located in West Palm Beach, Florida. The business name is LUX Car Wash. Our url is www.luxcarwash.com. All other car washes in our area can be found in the "more places" section when I search my area. Is there nothing that can be done to solve this issue?Our business does not show up on the "more places" section in my google search - Google Product Forums

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting my business name in the "more places" section

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jim A

One of the reasons is that you are not within the boundary of west palm beach, florida.

West Palm Beach   Google Maps.png

Look at the Centroid of what Google is displaying.

car wash near West Palm Beach  FL   Google Search.png

This is further shown by search your actual geo graphic location

car wash golden lakes fl   Google Search.png

Now, it is possible to start showing eventually for west palm beach, but you need to build up your sites authority and geo content.

Two articles that will explain the nuances of Ranking:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Ranking-Factors-of-a-Google-Business-Page/ba-p/50...

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Boost-your-Local-SEO-amp-Business-Visibility-in-S...

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership