AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Getting a Google Maps showing Business locations when Keywords are Google Searched

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

My business now has two (2) locations and I am looking for both locations to show up in a Google maps when keywords are Google searched.

For example, when "McDonald's" is Google searched, all locations near you are shown in a Google maps as the first or second result. I am wondering if this is possible to do to a business with two (2) locations.

Business Name: Carefirst Family Health Team

Google Maps URL:   https://www.google.com/maps/place/Carefirst+Family+Health+Team/@43.8433222,-79.3929849,17z/data=!3m1...

and

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Carefirst+Family+Health+Team/@43.8125772,-79.2970612,17z/data=!3m1...

Thanks!

Re: Getting a Google Maps showing Business locations when Keywords are Google Searched

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
It is possible but it takes time and a lot of SEO. It didn't happen overnight for McDonalds so by optimizing your listing and ensuring you're in all the directories and updating your website can only help increase the online awareness.

Re: Getting a Google Maps showing Business locations when Keywords are Google Searched

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a similar issue..

When I'm searching "Rock Candy Media", my business listing shows up with no google reviews or map. However, if I search "Rock Candy Media Austin" then the google reviews show up.

As far as resolving the issue, I don't know where to start but I'm certainly capable of doing anything that needs to be done. I'm just looking for some tips, or something that I may be missing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So as of now, I need to optimize my listing and the map will automatically show up at a later time?

Thanks Nathan!