AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Google Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dears

We Are Online Hotels Booking Company and we would like to know how to get a Google Reviews services ( Like TripAdvisor) , What is the steps we required to make?? And will there be a mapping ??

Looking ForWard for a Quick Respond

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting Google Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Google reviews are intended for Local Businesses or places, not online businesses. Since you've stated your business is an online booking company, unfortunately it is not eligible for the reviews or the mapping.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Miss Margaret

Is there any type of service google provide that help us getting reviews since we are Online booking for hotels and accommodation getting review will enhance our business

So, Can you help me ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
And if I may Add what is the requirement to get google review for local busness

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Any Update?????

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
as Margret told you:
only local business pages can get reviews - and vice versa I can inform you that all local pages have the ability to get reviews.
However since your business seems to be an onlien business you are not eligible for a local Business page (just eligible for a brand page) and brand pages unfortunately can't get any reviews from Google users.