4.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Generating a three-pack for Indianapolis Realtors/real estate agents

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I work for a Realtor in Indianapolis, and when I Google "Indianapolis Real Estate Agents" or "Indianapolis Realtor" a three-pack does not appear on the results page. How can I get my company's information to appear in a three-pack for these search terms?

Indy Homes Team (Realtor's name is Kristie Smith of Keller Williams Realty)

8555 N. River Road, Suite 200, Indianapolis IN 46240
317-815-4450

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Generating a three-pack for Indianapolis Realtors/real estate agents

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
search for "Real Estate Agents near Indianapolis" instead

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. Granted, we have a lot of SEO work to do and we are working on moving our site to a mobile-friendly platform. I had heard that having Google reviews helps with pushing your information into the three-pack. What else can we do to get there? And why is there no three-pack for "Indianapolis Real Estate Agents" or "Indianapolis Realtors"?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Kristie S

that are two questions from you:

I had heard that having Google reviews helps with pushing your information into the three-pack. What else can we do to get there?

reviews are not a criterium for higher ranking - it an old wife tale.

Read instead Google: https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

And why is there no three-pack for "Indianapolis Real Estate Agents" or "Indianapolis Realtors"?

I have no idea

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kristie,

I took a look at the homepage and you've marked up a few descriptions (meta, og and structured data). The keyword, Indianapolis Realtor appears in the second and third descriptions and once in the content of the page. The other term isn't used at all.

You appear in the 3-pack when performing a search for Indy Homes Team...the term Indy Homes is used in the title, all of the descriptions, and many times on the page, Indy Homes, Indy Homes Team therefore makes sense that you're appearing in a 3-pack for that term.

Btw, noticed you've added structured data to the homepage but instead of marking up the business details, RealEstateAgent you're marking up Article type, which really doesn't make sense because there's no article on the page.

Grace